Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scavenger loss streak Random Public session Saba Island Assassin's Creed...





Have you ever tried to play public Wolfpack session? :) Completely random. It's so much fun, I promise you! Of course, if you have sense of humor :) This is a big mess! Especially when most of the players will not use lock at all! And everyone rushing for a cheap kill begging others to let him kill at least once :) So, if you are building your approach score - you will left with nothing - just ground finishes. That is why I am suddenly so much in love with the Ground finish! I will equip my Scavenger loss streak and - I promise you - I will get more score from Ground finishes that players from their kills! You beg for that kill - well, give you all! Do you kill and I will have a pleasure to kick the dead body! :) And here there is a "tutorial" on how to win public wolfpack session using ground finishes.

Have a nice game!



About loss streak. To get Scavenger in the Wolfpack - you need to get stunned more than 2 times. Run near the targets and kill neighbor civilian. Repeat this until you see Scavenger is activated. Remember to pick up ground finishes! After Scavenger is on - DO NOT kill anyone except of Extra Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment