Tuesday, June 3, 2014

White Wedding attempt. Live Cam. AC4 Multiplayer Deathmatch Physician. A...





An attempt to do White Wedding Deathmatch in AC4 Multiplayer.

What is White Wedding? I have customized all my costumes in white color - assassin costumes or white midnight costumes or white Prestige costumes. When I host the match - all civilians will be my customized personas and all will be dressed in white. I will also be dressed in a White suit while most of other players will be dressed in dark colors.

This is like a permanent Disguise and was very effective in AC3 Simple Deathmatch. If you have never seen it before - I have a dozen of funny White Weddings - search Youtube for "AC3 White Wedding SDM".



Two back-to-back matches:

AC4 Lady Black in Tampa Bay DM2 and AC4 Physician in Saba DM3.



Live cam commentary - from live broadcasting on Twitch.

Watch more Live games on Twitch - I am live with cam almost every day



Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer. Assassin's Creed 4 Multiplayer gameplay. Assassin's Creed IV Multiplayer Game Lab Domination gameplay. AC4 multiplayer gameplay. ACBF.  AC4 Black Flag multiplayer fun gameplay. AC4 Multiplayer Live.

Кредо Убийцы 4 черный флаг. Кредо Убийцы 4 Мультиплеер.

アサシン クリード4 ブラック フラッグ マルチプレイ

アサシン クリード4 マルチプレイ

刺客教條4 黑旗


No comments:

Post a Comment