Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Love Tap Trophy. COD AW Ascendance DLC. First meet with BOSS. PANIC. Vic...



Love Tap Trophy. COD AW Ascendance DLC. First meet with BOSS. PANIC. Victory.



You will not believe it - I could not beleive it myself :) You need to melee kill the Boss in the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC to get Love Tap trophy/achievement. Sure, one melee hit will be not enough to bring down the powerful boss - you need to hit him 100 times or shoot with a ranged weapon to reduce his HP. However, there is no visible HP meter of the boss - you need to make a lucky guess. I have tried invisibility to perform a series of melee hit - this can be the only good hint I can provide you - however it was in wrong time when boss was still pretty "healthy". But finally it was a good luck. And I wish you also can get luck - you will need it for this trophy - Love Tap Ascendance DLC Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

Played and produced by my son - Andrew.

Have a nice game!

Love Tap CoD AW. CoD AW Love Tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment