Sunday, November 22, 2015

Entropy's Pinnacle story quest level 40. Venus. Zhalo Supercell gameplay...



Entropy's Pinnacle story quest level 40. Venus. Zhalo Supercell gameplay. Destiny The Taken King



More story of The Taken King Destiny.

Mostly when I play story - it is pure first try - I do not watch any walkthrough videos before playing. So please do not expect the most efficient gameplay - I may fail sometimes as I am not prepared for what will happen ahead :)

Anyway, I am playing and learning, and sharing my first experience with you.

This story, Entropy's Pinnacle, is very similar to the one from the previous Fallen expansion - the same place, just different types of enemies.

I use primary weapon most of the time to show the performance of the Zhalo Supercell exotic auto rifle - year 2 new exotic.



Have a nice game!



Destiny Entropy's Pinnacle story quest. Zhalo Supercell gameplay.

The Taken King Entropy's Pinnacle. Entropy's Pinnacle solo walkthrough.


No comments:

Post a Comment