Thursday, September 5, 2013

AC4 Multiplayer PAX Digest: maps and characters. Assassin's Creed 4 Blac...


AC4 Multiplayer maps presentation and discussion with  Damien Kieken and Etienne Michon and beautiful host - Siren.
I made this video from the live stream from the PAX from PAX in Seattle Aug.30 Day 1.
It takes 8 hours to watch live stream and it is full of other things that are not interesting particularly for me. So I made this digest to share with you something that is worth to watch :) There are 4 days, 8 hours each day = 32 hours of watching! Can you afford this? I cannot :) Enjoy!

I am Alex68, my channel: gaming and fun: http://www.youtube.com/user/alex68acmp

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer reveals. Commentary by the Game director Damien Kieken.
Кредо Убийцы 4 черный флаг  Мультиплеер.
アサシン クリード4 ブラック フラッグ マルチプレイ
刺客教條4:黑旗 多人模式

No comments:

Post a Comment