Friday, December 13, 2013

AC4 Black Flag from PS3 to PS4 - Multiplayer and Single Player progress ...



I played Assassin's Creed 4 on PS3. Almost finished Story Mode, have some progress in AC4 Multiplayer, especially in costumes - I bought a lot of Erudito Credits and made huge AC4 character customization work.
Now move to PS4. I expected Story mode progress to be zero. However I have expected AC4 Multiplayer to keep my progress on PS4 because all AC4 Multiplayer progress and customization is saved online (probably at Uplay). However everything is lost. More I have figured out that even Clan system is different - PS3 and PS4 players are completely separated. I guess this is because of the PlayStation Plus - you MUST buy this subscription ($50 per year) to be able to play AC4 Multiplayer. Just to get everything lost.
Well, from good things - graphic quality is awesome on PS4, but controller L1,L2 R1,R2 buttons are swapped... Still like PS4 graphic. I wish I did AC4 Multiplayer characters customization videos from PS4...

No comments:

Post a Comment