Tuesday, December 10, 2013

AC4 Naval Battles - Pirate Hunters. Jackdaw customization: Gilded Sails,...



What else do I need in Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag when I have all the money, metal and full Jackdaw upgrades? Now it's enough for hard work and time to have some fun.
AC4 Jackdaw customization: Gilded Sails, Aquila's Wheel, Royal Fortune's figurehead. Going for naval battles to raise the Wanted level and hunt the Pirate Hunters.
Abstergo Challenge: Sink a level 3 hunter patrol. To do it need to raise Wanted Level a little bit higher than 3 and for for patrol. I was silly enough to raise Wanted to the maximum and sink a dozen of Man o' War level 60 (Pirate Hunter level 4). This one is the best cargo ship for Kenway's Fleet, but I already have too much of them in my fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment