Saturday, May 17, 2014

AC4 Domination in Kingston. Physician in Armada costume against Puppetee...





It is not easy to get a good AC4 Domination match lately. And I don't have much Domination gameplay content, so I decided to post any recent decent match.

I often search for Domination game mode, but it is rare available and when available - the team will be awful. And Domination is always about the Team.

My strategy is simple - occupy at least 2 territories and defend until you get a reasonable advantage. Later go to capture more territories. Also during defending it's easy to get Revelation Streak that can be used to Capture territories more efficiently.

So, once I got a territory - I am trying to defend it. However it can get boring if nobody attacks. But I know - once you leave the territory - it will be captured while unprotected.



Assassin's Creed 4 Multiplayer Domination gameplay in Kingston playing as AC4 Physician in Armada costume (Fake Monarch) against AC4 Puppeteers in Anarchy costume.

Abilities: Disguise, Trip Wire, Knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment