Friday, May 23, 2014

Such a big mess that I even need to apologize :) Live AC4 Deathmatch St ...





Assassin's Creed 4 Multiplayer Deathmatch in St Mathieu DM2 playing as AC4 Night Stalker in Midnight costume with Bodyguard and Decoy.



You know - lately I play only with the Decoy and Bodyguard. Because I like to see the chaos created by this combination. And sometimes this mess is so big that cause other players to rage, so I need to apologize :) Sorry, utriej, for knife + bodyguard you, I know that feeling ...



Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer. Assassin's Creed 4 Multiplayer gameplay. Assassin's Creed IV Multiplayer Deathmatch gameplay. AC4 multiplayer gameplay. ACBF.  AC4 Black Flag multiplayer fun gameplay. AC4 Multiplayer Live.

Кредо Убийцы 4 черный флаг. Кредо Убийцы 4 Мультиплеер.

アサシン クリード4 ブラック フラッグ マルチプレイ

アサシン クリード4 マルチプレイ

刺客教條4 黑旗


No comments:

Post a Comment