Sunday, March 8, 2015

Order 1886 review and game ending. My opinion on the Order 1886



Order 1886 review and game ending. My opinion on the Order 1886



If try speak without spoilers: the story of the Order 1886 is opposite to the story of the AC Rogue.

For spoiler-free review - skip video to 9:55

I thought to continue streaming The Order 1886 for a couple of hours, but unexpectedly the game was finished. So, I spoke my quick opinion on the Order 1886, just right after finish, still under the impression from the story. Kind of review of the Order 1886.

My opinion is simple: game is good, story is awesome, nice graphics, very smooth transitions between cinematic and interactive play,  but story length is not enough for $60 game. So, if you have spare $60 - definitely try this game. If you have limited budget - probably it would be better to choose another "full length" game.



Anyway, Have a nice game!



The Order 1886 Chapter 16. The Order 1886 game review. The Order 1886 ending.

The Order 1886 live cam walkthrough. The Order 1886 live walkthrough.


No comments:

Post a Comment