Monday, March 9, 2015

The Order 1886 Chapter 8 Fight on the bridge. Collateral Damage achievement



The Order 1886 Chapter 8 Fight on the bridge. Collateral Damage achievement



I stuck for a long time with this fight, because I couldn't figure out where was that artillery guy. But it was easier than I thought, just press the button to show the current objective. Now I need to do the achievement / trophy Collateral Damage - kill 3 enemies by one artillery shot.

By the way, that was a nice rocket launcher, I have enjoyed it. Sir Galahad has enjoyed it, too - he was shooting non stop and disobey direct commands.



Collateral Damage achievement. Collateral Damage trophy.



The Order 1886 Chapter 8 walkthrough.

The Order 1886 live cam walkthrough. The Order 1886 live walkthrough.


No comments:

Post a Comment