Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My clumsy solo fight for Agonarch chest. Charged Agonarch Rune. Calcifie...



My clumsy solo fight for Agonarch chest. Charged Agonarch Rune. Calcified Fragment XXXVI



It took long time to charge it - only charge once per day and should repeat 7 times. Use Charged Agonarch Rune to activate a public event in The Founts, Dreadnaught. Kill them all to spawn treasure chest. Good rewards are inside: Calcified Fragment, other runes, engrams, Wormspore.



There is no time limit, so I used cautious approach of "Kill them all" and tried to complete without deaths. Great help from the exotic weapon Telesto - very powerful fusion rifle.

I got an exotic engram drop because I have used Three of Coins before this fight.



Charged Agonarch Rune Telesto gameplay. Primary: Byronic Hero hand cannon.



Have a nice game!

No comments:

Post a Comment