Friday, December 18, 2015

Vox Populi 100% sync. Assassin's Creed Syndicate Karl Marx memory 5



Vox Populi 100% sync. Assassin's Creed Syndicate Karl Marx memory 5



AC Syndicate Vox Populi 100% walkthrough.

I get some luck here as I pushed my target into the river and it counted as a "hiding spot". People in comments suggested me that there is one hiding spot nearby, but I have failed to find it.

Another confusing in this mission is that it asks to remove 4 targets, but actually after the second target assault is started kind of unexpectedly where you need to protect Marx.



Karl Marx is giving a speech but worries that his rally will be a target for violence. So he asks an Assassin for help.

Challenges:

Hide a body in a hiding spot.

Don't kill any policemen.



Assassin's Creed Syndicate Vox Populi 100%

Karl Marx memory Vox Populi AC Syndicate.



Have a nice game!


No comments:

Post a Comment