Tuesday, January 21, 2014

AC4 Multiplayer Leader board Event Uncertain Alliances Lure Bonuses Game...





I had a rare chance - free Saturday and I played AC4 Event Uncertain Alliances for the whole day! Also it was my first time to play on PS4 using my primary account (before I played mostly using secondary account). During one day I have played over 70 matches (every match is short - 5 minutes) and progress from Level 1 to Presige 1 Level 40 thanks to the Double XP weekend. And Also I have collected over 12,000 of Abstergo credits and was able to buy Abstergo Service for 30 days! And yes - 5 assassin outfits unlocked! So I decided to take a look at the Event Leader board I found myself #6 on PS4 with more than 2 lure bonuses per match. I even remember 1 match with 7 lure bonuses!



Nice high scoring match 8.2k with Assassin020 from [MLA] playing as the Rebel in the assassin outfit against Cutthroat in the Pirate outfit in Saba Island.

And the second 7.95k match also in Saba Island playing as The Firebrand assassin outfit against Lady Black.

Have a nice game!



Unlock 5 assassin's costumes by playing this event - Uncertain Alliances - Gamelab Manhunt with the match duration of only 5 minutes. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Multiplayer characters customization - assassins outfits for AC4 Lady Black, AC4 Cutthroat, AC4 Night Stalker, AC4 Rebel and AC4 Firebrand.



Assassin's Creed 4 Multiplayer Gamelab Manhunt gameplay.


No comments:

Post a Comment