Wednesday, January 29, 2014

AC4 Naval gameplay The Final Contract Golden Flintlock Pistols Gilded Sa...





AC4 Naval gameplay: The Final Contract Unlocks Golden Flintlock Pistols and Gilded Sails Jackdaw customization Aquilla's Wheel



Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Naval gameplay. Last Naval Contract - The Final Contract. Start at Fort Serranilla - hard (347 140). Edward Kenway in Crimson cloak.

The Final Contract. Naval contract: Difficulty: 5 (highest), reward 2400R. Objective: protect the Hollander (Man O'War level 36).

Greetings, Privateer. I must record a sad Day upon the Calender, for it is to be my last as an active Merchant. Circumstances have forced me into Retirement, though I do not believe my Enemies will allow me to withdraw without a Fight. I plead for your Assistance as I fear both the Spanish and the British will soon be upon me. Signed: Milo Van Der Graaff, former Honest Businessman and constant Friend.



Unlock: Golden Flintlock Pistols, Gilded Sails.

Ship Jackdaw customization: the Aquilla's Wheel, The Royal Fortune's Figurehead (collected by Kenway's fleet), Gilded Sails (gained by completing all Naval Contracts).

Edward Kenway customization: Golden Flintlock Pistols (gained by completing all Naval Contracts), Brown Cloak.

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag shopping guide and customization.

No comments:

Post a Comment