Sunday, January 19, 2014

Assassin's Creed 4 Isla Providencia Animus fragment Treasure map Visit o...



Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag gameplay.
I am Edward Kenway and I am cast away with Charles Vane at the Isla Providencia. We have no food, I have no weapons except of my hidden blades (why whey didn't take it away?). Charles Vane got some weapons but he got crazy - now I should catch this fool...
I also should do extra objectives - air assassinate Vane and skin 3 animals. I have no weapons to go for crocodiles, so I can only go for Black Jaguar - not an easy target... Skin it to collect the Black Jaguar Pelt. Oh, there is the Red Howler Monkey lives here - rare animal and you should kill it to complete Abstergo challenge. I did not find the way to kill Red Howler Monkey during the mission - no suitable weapons, so I have returned back later for a little hunting.
And there are a lot of collectibles on Isla Providencia: 3 View points to synchronize, 2 Mayan Stelaes to solve and collect 2 Mayan stones, 9 chests to find, 5 Animus Fragments, 2 secrets - 1 manuscript in the bottle, 1 Treasure map 525 253 (you will need it during Observatory mission) and also there is a treasure is buried here - use Treasure Map 502 44 to find buried chest with the design plan - elite fire barrel storage.
By the way, remember to Visit Old Friends in the Prison mission to get 100% sync - visit Charles Vane in the prison cell and Jack Rackham in the prison cage.
Edward Kenway customization: cast away outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment