Thursday, April 2, 2015

Adversary Multiplayer Bloodborne PvP The First battle



Adversary Multiplayer Bloodborne PvP The First battle



The First PvP battle. Not an easy one. Adversary arrived to our world and was hiding behind the beasts... Well, this was his tactics - to attack us while we are busy with the Beast. Ok, well, how about poison knives (3 poison knives will cause the target to get Slow Poisoned). He had Antidote. Now it seems to be the battle about HP - who has more blood vials left. It seems like he is empty and started to escape. Where is my QuickSilver bullets?



Have a nice game!



Played by my son Andrew. I was only giving him "valuable advises", like "What the hell you are doing?" :)



Bloodborne Multiplayer PvP fight. Bloodborne Adversary PvP fight tips.



I am Alex68, my channel gaming and fun alex68acmp

No comments:

Post a Comment