Friday, April 10, 2015

Ugly creature sucked out my brain. Scared in Bloodborne. Arcane Lake Rune



Ugly creature sucked out my brain. Scared in Bloodborne. Arcane Lake Rune



Got so scared, lol. I did not expect this. It's definitely worth to know him well - once you got to the Upper Cathedral Ward - it will be a bunch of them and it will be a real nightmare!

Try your best to start with the backstab and run to hide behind the corner or tree - this mob will throw white light projectiles that travel with very high speed - you will not be able simply run away. Those projectiles will stun you for a long time - and here it comes - am-nom-nom your yummy brain...

Reward: Arcane Lake Rune



Good luck and Have a nice game!



Bloodborne ugly creature fight. Bloodborne tips.



I am Alex68, my channel gaming and fun alex68acmp

No comments:

Post a Comment