Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos Bloodborne boss fight. Trying to Make Co...



Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos Bloodborne boss fight. Trying to Make Contact. Chalice of Isz



Well, as you see, I have tried to Make Contact, tried twice, but with no result. In this location - Upper Cathedral Ward - you will get new pose "Make Contact" which sends the message "sky and cosmos are one". My simple thinking was, well, if you gave me this pose, probably I should use it to make friends with alien bosses. Unfortunately I have already killed Celestial Emissary, so cannot show him my friendly pose. Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos has completely ignored my friendship.

So with Fire or with Bolt - just kill her. You can select to lock 2 locations on her body - chest (where the chest is supposed to be) or the head. Attacks from behind are safer, however attacks from front may grant you double damage points. Under 50% of HP, Ebrietas will start to throw up the blood and will use ultrasound to damage you when you are inside of the sound ball. Her last resort - a kind of star explosion which will create 3 bunches of projectiles with fast speed and very long range - evade them or you will find yourself dead.

Reward: Great Isz Chalice. Defeat of Ebrietas will also grant you 2 trophies: Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos trophy and Chalice of Isz trophy. Great Chalice of Isz.

Good luck and Have a nice game!



Bloodborne Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos fight. Bloodborne Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos fight tips.



I am Alex68, my channel gaming and fun alex68acmp

No comments:

Post a Comment