Monday, July 6, 2015

Iron Banner on Pantheon. Need to reach Rank 3 to buy Etheric Light



Iron Banner on Pantheon. Need to reach Rank 3 to buy Etheric Light



After a long while ... playing Destiny Iron Banner and for the sake of the Etheric Light. I need to buy 3-5 Etheric Lights to finish upgrading favorite Gear and Weapons.

This was a lucky game on Pantheon with Thorn. Of course, doing Iron Banner bounties - melee kills, machine gun kills; the most difficult bounty so far is Machine Gun Sprees - most of the people play with Rocket Launchers, so it's difficult to achieve a Spree with the Machine Gun.

I am so happy that I was able to upgrade my favorite machine gun - Jolder's Hammer to the 365 Attack. Was lucky last night - did Nightfall strike Solo with Hunter and as a reward I got Etheric Light! I did not think too much how to spend it - put it into Jolder's Hammer right immediately!

Have a nice game!

No comments:

Post a Comment