Monday, July 6, 2015

Rambling about Elder Scrolls, new games and Assassin's Creed Syndicate



Rambling about Elder Scrolls, new games and Assassin's Creed Syndicate



Apologize for the noise of the natural environment - bugs, birds, wind, hope you still can hear me :)

During the past 1-2 months I was still playing Destiny... Not because I do not have new games - I got Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, but it happened too boring for me; got Elder Scrolls Tamriel Unlimited full edition for $99 - but it happened to be a complete crap - I don't like visuals, lagging online system, but account management and customer support service is the worst I have ever experienced...

I have even tried PlanetSide 2 - some kind of massive scale multiplayer - did not get it yet.



So meanwhile I enjoy horse riding - I like horses and natural environment - it makes me feel good and peaceful :)



Have a nice game!

No comments:

Post a Comment