Saturday, July 11, 2015

Make Obama and get $$$ prize! Bloodborne The Wolfie



Make Obama and get $$$ prize! Bloodborne The Wolfie 


Yet another silly video, but this time with some task for you:
Make your Bloodborne character looks like Obama and get $50-$20 in prizes!
There is an amazing character customization tools in Bloodborne, but too scientific for me :) Learn to use those tools and make Obama!

Bloodborne character customization challenge.
Conditions:
1. Make your character looks like Obama (well, I will also accept other famous characters, Angelina, for example... can we do female characters in Bloodborne?)
2. Record some funny stuff or beast battle with your new character.
3. Provide me video including all the details of your character customization.
4. Do it before September 1, 2015.

Prizes: I will allocate a bunch (I did not decide how many, but more than 3) of $50 to $20 prizes for you - let's see how it will go. For this money value a can: 1) send to your PayPal; 2) buy PSN or XBox  Live card and e-mail you code (US codes only). Sure I will feature your best creations!

Have a nice game!

No comments:

Post a Comment